Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day 09

To start off with, heres the funny haha of the day........

M: Pate, its St. Patricks Day
P: Patricks Day??
M: Yeah, and we are going to wear green today!!
P: Mommy, when is Spongebob Day?


Now that you have had a chuckle, let me tell you about my St. Patty's Day...Yeah, there was nothing to it. I dressed the boys in GREEN, and that was about it. Not that I was a party pooper, I was SICK! I dont know what happened, but the weather got the best of me, and I had little energy. Sadly Elijah was stuck in a green plaid button up shirt b/c mommy failed to get him a t-shirt before hand, and thought about going to wallyworld at the last min. But mommy was sick on the couch, and it didnt happen! So alas, Elijah wore the thing he hates most in this world beside bedtime.....BUTTONS! The kids hates buttons. I dont know why, dont ask! But he wore them, and guess what (Shhhhh, its a secret) he didnt die! As a matter of fact, he looks rather happy here, doesnt he???






And here is a quick picture of mommy's lil "mean faced" boy, who suddenly learned a "sad face" is a better way to mommy's heart. Both mean and sad faces are so cute, and seriously the kid is smiling while doing both!



And then again, heres pic of both of my little monsters.

No comments: