Thursday, March 5, 2009

Awwww

I have been thinking about this since it happened, and I could help but to share it. I was at Elijahs school this afternoon, and was on the playground with the kids. I was talking to a bunch of them about their favorite shows, their birthdays, pets, etc,. Fun times I tell ya, fun times. That was the best time I had all week!! So one of the girls that I was talking to is Elijah's best friend, we will call her L.
L and Eli have been stuck together like super glue for almost 2 years now. L was over with me and the other kids talking, and Elijah was off playing with some other classmates. So one of the questions I asked them was "When is your birthday?" and they told me, to which my crazy butt said to all of them in the most suprised voice I could find "Oh, thats my birthday too!" Of course they were all excited, and didnt catch on. So I asked L about her birtday, and she told me, and I told her mine was then too. She put her hands on her hips, looked at me and said "Wow, we can have a party together, you bring the beer, I will bring the juice!" So sassy!
We got around to talking about pets, this one lil boy told me he had a fish, one girl had a dog, on lil one didnt have a pet but had a lil baby. L, said that she has a fish that her grandma bought her, and she named it Elijah! How freaking cute is that?

No comments: