Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun in the SUN!

Oh what a day it has been. I have come to the realization that my boys are bored outta their little minds being home with me all day. (Well, Peyton is home with me all day, Elijah from 3 till bedtime.) And since I am restarting this stay-at-home mommy thing all over, I decided to have some fun!
Peyton and I went to the Dollar Tree (The best dollar store EVER! Sadly, I have spent about $75.00 in the last week which means that I have 75 random things around my house.) Today, I only spent 25 bucks, and bought nothing for myself!! I stocked up on bubbles, play-dough, window clings, coloring books, crayons, wall boarder. Peyton was with me, so he got to choose some of the toys which include but are not limited to....
Golf Clubs
Baseball Bats
Wiffle Balls
Baseball Bases
Water Guns

I cant remember what all he picked out, or what all I picked out. Most of it is hidden, hey dont want to give them everything all at once! Here is a pic of Elijah playing baseball. (I am proud to say that hes great at it, looks like I know what hes going to be doing this summer! He even picked out his number: 3)



Peyton decided he wanted NOTHING to do with the baseball, so Olivia and him drew on the sidewalk with chalk. Bad mommy that I am didn't take any pictures of that. I have been snapping so many of him lately, that I don't feel guilty about it, LOL! Then Elijah decided to climb a tree, so here is a picture of that!!!!!



When I was playing with the boys, I came to yet another realization....My yard needs a nice cleaning. So I spent the next two hours raking. Now my hands are sore, red, and blisterd. Oh, no pics of that, you dont want to see that ugliness!

And now I am headed to find a bubble bath (right after I finish my homework!)

No comments: