Thursday, March 5, 2009

Funny Kids

Wow, kids are the best comedians in the whole world. I see why they had that show "Kids Say the Darnedest Things!"

Mom: Hey Pate, how are you?
Pate: I not Pate, I HULK!!
Mom: Ok, HULK, how are you?
Pate: HULK good
Mom: What does HULK want for breakfast?
Pate: HULK eat green food
Mom: So do you want green food?
Pate: No Mommy Hulk, want hotdog

So it was a hotdog for breakfast. Not something I would eat, but hes been on a darn hotdog kick these last couple of days.


Another one, but from Elijah

Elijah: Mommmmmmy, come here.
Mom: Hang on a second, I will be there in a minute.
Elijah: Mommmmmmmmy, I have a surprise for you.
Mommy: Ok, where are you. (Hes always in one of a few places)
So I walk to the sound of Elijahs giggling.
Elijah: Mommy, I have a suprrrrise for you, dont get mad.
Mommy: Ok, I am covering my eyes.
I walk in there to see Elijahs hair is PURPLE!! Not just one part of his head is unpurple.
Elijah: Mommy, look I am a rockstar!
I proceeded to laugh, and start to scope out the room, to see what else is purple. Nothing that I can see is purple, other than his head and his hands.
Elijah: Mommy, do you like it?
Mommy: Wow Eli, where did you get that?
He then told me how he found it in his sisters room, and saw her put it on earlier that morning, and he thought she looked cool. A kid is going to impulate stuff, and thats what he chose to emulate. I also found out that he got the rockstar part from Guitar Hero, that we recently purchased!!

And the best part of the whole comedy routine was as I was putting some clothes in their dresser, and walked into a conversation about scary things.

Elijah: Peyton, a ghost is scary as a Zombie.
Peyton: No, Zombie SCARYYYYYYYYYYY
Elijah: Know whats scarier than a Zombie?
Peyton: HUH B-B (He calls Elijah BB sometimes)
Elijah: Two zombies!
Peyton: Noooooo!!! (And proceeds to run onto his bed, and hide under the covers)
And Eli then said something about the ghost and zombie were mean and going to get him.
To which Peyton figured out how to quiet Eli down for good by saying this simple lil set of words "BB, Misses Gulch going to get you!" And Elijah went straight into his bed and hid under the covers.
Anyone who has watched enough Wizard of Oz, as myself and my boys have, would know who Misses Gulch is! To the boys, Gulch is even meaner than the WITCH!!

And the last thing... (Which just happened a few minutes ago, almost made me choke, it was so funny!)
I decided we were going to do a lil Mexican themed dinner, and was cooking Quesadillas and Taquitos (lil rolled up tortillas with meat), and Elijah was helping me prepare it.
I put the Taquitos in the oven, and Peyton saw it and said "What dat?" Elijah said that they were "two key toes". Ok, I thought it was funny!

No comments: