Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Common Denominator? Its.....Me!

Elijah is fascinated with GOD and Jesus. He has told me repeatedly that God tells him secrets in his ear, and talks to him when he is sleeping. He also told me that God writes your name down, and then your mommy's name, and then you are born a human. I take that as his take on predestined birth.

Today has been a struggle with both of the boys. Elijah has been home since 2:30 and we have been toughing it out for the last five hours! Peyton got home somewhere around 4:00 this afternoon, due to delays, but even in the last 3 hours and 40 mins we have been butting heads. Peyton missed his 3:15 appointment due to the lack of planning on my part. I was unable to take him to the Ped, and should have known that when I set the appointment. But some small thought in the back of my mind thought I could pull it off, but alas that was untrue.

In the middle of dinner, the boys barber came over to give them a haircut, which totally distracted them. Peyton has picture day tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to, since both boys suck at posed pictures.

An overheard prayer from Elijah "Dear God, I want you to give us some snow. Make it winter again, and bring us more snow. So I can play a snow fight with my brother! Amen"

He is currently doing his homework and singing "North Americo, North Americo, that is the name of my continent." So I asked the following questions and these were his responses.


City:Albany
State: Georgia
Country: United States
Continent: North Americo
Planet: Earth
Galaxy: Power Ranger Galaxy Rescue

No comments: