Wednesday, August 5, 2009

School Days....

I remember my first day of school, I wore a fluffy purple dress, I was in Mrs. Light's AM Kindergarten class, and I sat near a girl named Kelly. I wish I could say that my boys will remember their first days of Kindy. Elijah started his today, and Peyton is officially in Preschool. Let me for a moment reflect on Elijah's very first day of his elementary school career....................ok reflection over!! Hes the only boy at his assigned table, and since hes the tallest in his class, I guess that makes him the alpha male, LOL! He told me he cried for a lil while today, and I am sure he did. I am so proud of him though, the crying wasnt going to be the worst part, wearing a uniform was the hardest part. The kid HATES buttons, but with a slight hesitation and NO tears, he put on his "button shirt" as he likes to call it, and his khaki's. He really wanted nothing to do with the outfit, but hes stuck with it for the next 6 years! Here is Mr. Handsome in his classroom...........








No comments: