Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rain Rain Go AWAY!!


I am so tired of this ole crazy ass weather. One week holds 90 degrees and 45 degrees, what kind of BS is that?? I wish I could say that the 45 was night time weather, but no, we had to pull out some sweat pants and hoodies for a few days. Now the latest annoying weather thing?? Rain, it seems like it hasnt stopped raining for a week, even though it has. The clouds go away, and its sunny in the morning, so one might think "Ok, no rain today, I can get some work done outside, and enjoy some sunshine!" but alas, it rains a little while later. Not just rain a nice little rain, more of a clouds get so thick it looks like night time at 2pm.
As the rain let up a little today, Peyton and I enjoyed a few mins of hanging out on the front porch, where I read and Peyt played. Peyt reminds me of the innocence and childlike qualities I seem to be missing as of lately.


Drinking the rain drops!



Yeah, my lil Peyton normally has a plumbers butt, thankfully you cant see too much of it in this picture!


It wouldnt be too much of a good day, if I didnt post a picture of my lil Elijah acting like a goofball!! Hes trying to do a flip in this picture.

No comments: